Smart City Solutions
For public spaces and outdoor commercial applications, digital signage has become a popular and effective way to attract and engage visitors. Public Space digital signage is just like any digital sign application in that it creates visual attraction and maximum flexibility for the content displayed. Here are a few examples on how digital signage in public spaces can be very beneficial:
- Guide visitors through busy and often confusing downtown areas
- Showcase libraries and other public locations
- Integrate with internal databases for expansive calendar information
- Display top news stories & live internet content
- Showcase advertisements from local vendors
Most public places have outdoor signage of some kind. Often, these displays communicate general information, upcoming events and promotional messages. Outdoor digital signage allows for more visually appealing displays that are more likely to catch the attention of people who pass by. They can also be changed at a moment’s notice and scheduled for automatic updates.